What Is the Egret EO Sprayer?
The Science of EO Water
In fact, the white blood cells found within the human body produce hypochlorous acid as a part of our immune system — making this one of the most natural cleaner options. Stop filling your home with harmful chemicals found in everyday household cleaners, and find peace of mind by using the Egret EO Sprayer to generate a hypochlorous acid cleaning solution.
How It Works
Benefits of the Egret EO Sprayer
- Natural: The Egret EO Sprayer generates a hypochlorous acid cleaning solution that is completely natural — contains just salt and water.
- Safe: With the simple ingredients used with the Egret EO Sprayer, the cleaning solution it generates is non-toxic and safe for pets and children.
- Effective: Lab results show that the cleaning solution generated by the Egret EO Sprayer removes 99.9% of common germs, odours, and bacteria.
- Allergen-Free: Unlike many household cleaners, the Egret EO Sprayer offers a cleaning and deodorizing option that is free of allergens and irritants.
- Sustainable: It is our mission to create eco-friendly cleaning products, which is why the Egret EO Sprayer creates no plastic waste and is reusable.
- Cost-Effective: Since the Egret EO Sprayer generates a large amount of cleaning solution using just salt and water, it is a long-term, cost-effective solution.
Order Your Egret EO Sprayer Today
FAQs About The Egret EO Sprayer
The Egret EO Sprayer can be used to clean many things — from sinks, countertops, appliances, and furniture to vehicles, drains, personal hygiene items, electronic devices, toys, sports equipment, clothing, floors, and more.
Can you take the EO water generated by the Egret EO Sprayer to-go?
Yes! Simply transfer the electrolyzed solution into a bottle or container and use it for up to four days. To extend the life of the cleaning solution and maintain potency, simply add ¼ tsp of vinegar to each 250ml of prepared EO water.
Use it everyday. Easy and so inexpensive to make . Takes the stink out of the garbage. Use it to disinfect my water bottles. Clean the counters. Spray on my mouth guard. Clean stainless steel fridge. Tons of uses