Powered By Nature. Proven By Science.
At Egret Lab Canada, we have done extensive research to discover hypochlorous acid generators that make creating EO water efficient and convenient. All you have to do is add salt and water to the unit and power it on, the generator will take it from there — electrolyzing the mixture to create a natural cleaning solution. Order your hypochlorous acid generator today to get started!
A Proven Success
• Created with just salt, water, and electricity Effectively removes 99.95% of common germs, bacteria, and viruses
• Effective cleaning solution that can be used in a variety of applications
• Safe for people and pets, as our bodies create hypochlorous acid naturally to fight germs
• Tested for over 3300 cycles — lasting through three to five years of daily use
Improving Air Quality
Electrolyzed Water Research
Egret Lab Canada
Our Egret Lab Canada team is here to help educate our clients about EO water and its uses, as well as providing convenient, easy-to-use hypochlorous acid generators that change the way you clean your home and business. Browse all of our products today to get started, or contact our team today to learn more about the science behind electrolyzed water!
Egret Lab Canada sponsored STC lab testing results link for educational purposes — Not registered or endorsed by Health Canada or EPA
Summary of STC Lab Findings:
5 minute test at >100ppm and 7.0pH
- Aspergillus Niger 99.88% Reduction
- Candida Albicans 99.99% Reduction
- Escherichia coli - 99.99% Reduction
- Staphylococcus aureus - 99.99% Reduction
- Influenza A H1N1 - 99.94% Reduction
Hypochlorous acid is a weak acid that forms when chlorine dissolves in water, and itself partially dissociates forming hypochlorite, ClO-. HClO and ClO- are oxidizers and the primary disinfection agents of chlorine solutions. HClO can not be isolated from these solutions due to rapid equilibration with it's precursor.
SPECIFIC TO DENTISTRY
Over 300 Scientifics Related to HOCl
Hypochlorous acid and electrolyzed water have been researched on the following: